We have come across a post by “The Media Girl” on Instagram
who shared her lesson for 2022 in series of posts. She says “if you ask me, what’s one you’ve
learned this year? I’ll say letting go”.
“This probably isn’t the easiest thing I’ve learned, but I found
out that letting people go had a way of giving me peace of mind. I’ve learned
to let go of some types of people. Those who use my energy to boost their egos,
people who think I’m too much, people who drain my energy, bread crumbs, people
who ghost (let dead be dead)…the list is long”. She said.
She continued by saying, “once I notice you aren’t good for
my mental health, I just disappear. If I have to disappear from someone’s life,
I really don’t think they need an explanation for my disappearance because if
you were good for me in the first place, I won’t run away.
She also added that: “one phrase that motivated me this year
was CHOOSE YOU. Putting my needs first and letting go of things that don’t
support my mental health.
Now let me ask you: what have you learned this year?” she
ended by asking. Leave your thoughts below in the comment section.
Don’t forget to share Comment and like our page for more!!!
THANK YOU.
SOURCE: THEMEDIAGIRL ON IG.
No comments:
Post a Comment